You have been online to see that the artwork you LOVE has SOLD … so what's next ?
Get in touch with us via email about booking a commission with one of our amazing artists to have a similar artwork created in the size you require … leave the rest up to us!
The first and most important thing to remember with artwork commissions is … your artwork will be an adaptation of an ORIGINAL ARTWORK you already loved, it will differ in ways from the original design ... it is important you know and understand this. Your commission will have markings, patterns and textures throughout it and much like the original artwork you love – but it will be different!
So now you're ready to go … let's get things started … this is the fun bit!
Below are the T & C's around ordering an ARTWORK COMMISSION with us ;
- A deposit of 50% is required upfront to book in your artwork commission. This can be done online with some artists or booking directly with us via email. (If you would prefer to book directly with us by talking on the phone first, please get in touch. )
- Some artists have their own 'Commission Booking' on their profile pages – all the details are on their page about how to book.
- If you'd prefer to talk to us directly - We will discuss your order with you via email or phone, price it up accordingly and then email you an invoice for 50% of the final artwork price (including delivery / fees) to be paid by direct debit to 'The Interiors Assembly'
- Please note artwork commission deposits are nonrefundable.
- If you are online - via an artists individual booking page - and the option is there to 'book your own deposit' - you can do this online yourself by entering the code 'COMMISSION' in the checkout to pay the 50% deposit straight away via credit card / paypal. We will then follow up with an email to you to discuss any specific requirements.
- When your artwork is completed you will be send you a copy of the image, upon which you will confirm acceptance of the finished artwork.
- Delivery of your artwork is extra, if not already calculated at the checkout. Fees include all packing, handling, tracking and delivery of your art purchase.
- If you require a quote for delivery before checking out online – please contact us prior.Pickup's from our Melbourne Studio is also available.
- There is a $10 service fee payable for all commissions. This is added to your final invoice.
- Balance of all payments are to be made upon receipt of the final invoice ones that artwork is completed. We require the final payment to be made via direct debit and we will send you the details.
Contact us if you have any questions.